Tuesday, March 5, 2013

lesson

December 9, 2012

Today, I learned a very valuable lesson- that there are still some things that I need to work on, to change about myself. I knew that I get mad easy and alot of times it was about dumb stuff, but I didn't know I would be that way to you- someone who never deserves for me to be that way to.

I know I already told you, but I am sorry for being mean. I wanted to kick myself after I hung up on you from skype. And even after I said I was sorry I still couldn't quit thinking of how dumb I was.

You have been working so much and you are so far away, how could I be so selfish that I would get mad for you being tired. I don't want to ever do anything to hurt our relationship.

I love you more than you will probably ever know. and I wish more than anything that I would have realized this years ago. Maybe then, this wait for you to come home would have been a little easier- I could of had more time with you before. But enough about the past- the present is looking good and the future is even brighter.

So I am ready for you to get your Christmas package; I sent it Monday, so maybe in another week or so you will get it! I think this is the first Christmas that I have no idea what I am getting, which is very exciting- but honestly just to be able to talk to you would be the best present.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment