Monday, March 18, 2013

be happy

December 21, 2012

Today I am worrying about you- you said you are going to seek help for depression- I want so much to make you completely happy with life, to take away all the sadness. If I could carry it for you, I would.

But since I can't, the only thing I can do is be here for you. I will always be here for you, Todd, whatever it is. You said you wanted me to love you and not get mad.

Well, I fall in love with you more and more each day and then am surprised that that is possible- to love you more than I already do.

And as for being mad- I am working on not getting mad especially for little things and especially while you are there and not here in person. I need to learn the right way to get mad about something and learn to let go of things.

I never want to become the naggy girlfriend or one day wife. I want to be someone you are proud of, someone that you only can say good things about.

I hope that counseling helps you work through some of the things that are bothering you so that you can feel better. I know that having someone to listen without judgement/bias and come up with suggestions of ways to help yourself feel better has helped me in the past- I just want you to be happy.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment