Tuesday, March 19, 2013

dummy

December 28, 2012

Todd, I don't think you know how much you have helped me, how much you have changed my life.

After Stuart and I split, I thought that was the end of me. I thought why am I going to school; what is the point now? I thought I would never be happy again. I thought no one would ever love me, and I would never love anyone either- that there was no such thing as being happy forever with someone.

But you- you have changed all of that. You give me hope, you have made me love again. But you were always there- the guy I should have been with, but was too dumb to realize it until after I was married to the wrong guy.

Stuart never really loved me, but you always did. Honestly, Todd, I always loved you too; I just never admitted it or told you I did.

P.S. I was a dummy

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment