Monday, March 18, 2013

heart

December 19, 2012

I have always thought of myself as a good person compared to alot of other people. Yes, I have done things I am by no means proud of and I am sure there will be things in the future that I do that I won't be proud of. But something I think sets me apart from other people is my conscience or well maybe my big "heart".

I genuinely care about others and want them to be happy. I never want to be "mean" to anyone on purpose even if I think they are a mean person. The only other person in this world that I think has a better "heart" than me is you.

I see a sweetness in you under all of that sarcasm that is hard to describe. I am proud that you would choose me to be your girlfriend. You make me a better person- someone I like.

I see all these people around me that do drugs or drink alot and I hate it. Why would they need to escape like that? Life isn't that bad, is it?

I don't think you know how glad/proud/relieved I am that you don't do drugs or drink very often, and I don't have to worry about any of that with you- that your way of escaping is like mine- go to the movies, hangout with a friend, I don't know anything that we like to do for fun.

You have made me happy again,Todd, something I didn't think I would ever be.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment