Tuesday, March 19, 2013

after christmas

December 27, 2012

Well now Christmas is over, and I am back home. I am ready for us to spend Christmas together; I am sure you are too. I am thankful that we did get to skype alot though.

I am so happy when I get to talk to you- I know sometimes I don't show it enough especially when I am fighting with you about you not talking to me enough. I am sorry that I give you a hard time about that- I am an attention seeker (and giver).

You have really been trying hard these past few days to talk more, and I appreciate it  more than you know. It makes me feel loved, but also it helps us to get to know each other even more. I like learning new things about you- it makes me love you more and more.

I know Christmas is not about the presents, it's about getting to spend time with the people you love- I got to spend time with some of the people I love, but something was missing- I wasn't as happy as I usually would be during the holidays. I don't really know why that was, but I do know for sure you were what was missing.

When I opened my present from you (my heart necklace), I liked it very much- but when you told me that you got it because it's your birthstone and so I could carry you with me, it became even more important to me because it had more meaning than any present I have gotten ever.

I don't expect or want anyone to spend alot of money on me for a gift, but I just want something thoughtful- something that means something special.

And that is why I am writing this for you- for you to have somethign special from me. The pictures that I put in the frame I got you for Christmas are somewhat special. I see that picture of me and you, that you framed for me as a present, sitting on my desk all the time, and I think of you. Now you can see what I see except you got a few more pictures added in there too.

Only 132 days till I can be the happiest girl in the world.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment