Monday, March 25, 2013

I live you

January 2, 2013

I know I sent this to you in a message because you asked for something sweet, but I was thinking of writing about it in here first.

Almost every time I type "I love you" in my phone to you, it types "I live you" instead- both are true. I do of course love you very much, but as weird as it may sound I live you as well. Meaning that I think of you all the time- I wake up and wonder how you are or if you have messaged me.

And back during school, you helped me wake up in the morning because I would get excited to talk to you since you would be off work and still awake. (Now Bjorn wakes me because he will need to go outside).

When I sleep, I hope for sweet dreams about you, and I think of the day when you will be sleeping next to me holding me in your arms.

I want nothing more to live with you in person and not just live you.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment