Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Soul Weary

November 26, 2012

Today you told me you are tired, soul weary tired. I wish I could be there with you and just hug you and hopefully take all that away. It's so hard to not be able to do that.

It's harder to find the right words to type to you- the only thing I can say is that I am here and I care. It's just not enough to me. I hope that for now, while we are apart, it is enough for you.

You said today that you love me more than you ever knew you could- I have to say that is one of the best things you have said to me so far. I feel the same.

I never knew we could be so in love and happy as a couple. I never knew that I was going to find someone that could make me finally know for sure that they do love me-and the thing is you aren't even back home yet, you have done this through facebook, kakao, skype, and old memories.

You are some talented person- like I always say, I can't wait till you are here because I have seen what it is like over facebook, kakao, and skype- with you here it will be way better. What about you, do you know that I love you?

Always, Always

ps. I hope that answer was a yes; however, if not, I am going to bug you and drown you with my love until it is a yes

No comments:

Post a Comment