Monday, February 25, 2013

voice notes

November 22, 2012

Today is Thanksgiving, and what did I wake up to?? Your sweet voice notes! It is hard to believe that you will always love me and that you have already loved me for so long.

At first, I had no idea what Tara said to you that you were talking about in the voice notes. Later, you told me she said that she gives us till next Christmas for wedding plans. It makes me more than happy to hear that not only you, but someone close to you is already thinking about me and you getting married one day. Honestly, I want nothing but to be with you, but on the other hand, I am scared to get too excited about getting married.

I know with my first marriage I feel like I pretty much made him get married. I was the one that started talking to him about it, and he never really gave me a proposal. Basically, I was talking to him about wanting to get married, and he asked then, but there was no thought by him put into it. I think that is one of the biggest things that made me question if he loved me.

Well, with you, I am trying not to show you that I am excited about marrying. Secretly I have already been pinning things on a board on pinterest of ideas about our future wedding :/

Each day I think of you and can't help but to fall more and more in love with you- I hope this is happening to you too.

And we will have tattoos that are somewhat matching- Bjorn pawprints- it will go great with the tattoos you already have.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment