Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A very good day indeed

October 18, 2012

So September 6th, yeah that was a very good day indeed- We talked a lot that day over facebook. I think that was really the first day you started making life plans with me. You asked me what I wanted for the future as in a family.

We both told each other that we were "kinda a big deal" to each other, as lame as that may sound. (A while back I was looking for a tee shirt that said I'm kind of a big deal for you- maybe I'll get you one someday, I know you like to wear tee shirts like that.)

This was the day I found out all the old feelings you had for me years ago were still there and just hearing that made my day, but I didn't know that was just the start. Apparently, we both have goofy smiles we do when we are reading sweet things the other wrote.

At first, you told me you love me by saying "I can love you from any corner of the world"- I didn't say it back right then, I guess because it wasn't direct (although I did feel that way too).

Then, you told me again- "I love you silly little girl." I focused on you saying I was "silly" and "a little girl"- man I'm bad at being romantic and sweet sometimes.

But later, you surprised me, you proved even further how perfect you are by giving me the best answer to how I deserve you to forgive me for being crappy to you in the past. You said "I don't need a rhyme or a reason, I love you and I care about you more than anything- I did before, I do, and I will." Finally, I told you back how I was feeling, that I love you too.

And that day I got my beautiful roses too- first time I have ever gotten flowers just because.

You told me you would fix my nightmares, and I give you all the credit now- I may still have those nightmares every once in a while, but they don't scare me anymore.

I love you more and more each day- September 6th was definantly only the beginning of me telling you that.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment