Monday, February 18, 2013

A day to remember

October 17, 2012


August 31, 2012- that is a day to remember. You scared me to death! You told me "here's the hard part though and I'm not really sure how to say it." I had all kinds of crazy things going through my mind. Thought it was some kind of bad news especially when I asked if I wanted to know and you simply said "maybe."

 August 31, the day you asked me on a fancy date :) Did you think I would say NO?? I was so very happy to see that that was what you wanted to tell me; I'm sure I had a big ol goofy grin at the computer screen- and in my mind I jumped for joy.

I'm ready for that fancy date now, but according to my counting, there is still about 207 days till you come home. Those are a lot of days. Well, I guess at least I can learn a little patience out of all this.

I think about you everyday and miss you too even though we talk everyday through messages. I can't wait to see you, maybe I can write in this blog for you so that you can have a piece of me while you are there.

I have it all planned out for when I see you in the airport- the first time I'll see you in person in a very long time- I'll touch your face, then hug, then kiss- along with lots of smiling and maybe even some tears in my eyes too. Then, I'm hoping you will say some sweet words, and we can go home happily ever after <3

A girl can dream right?

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment