Friday, February 22, 2013

promise me

October 31, 2012

Life, it's not always promised- it never turns out the way you think it will.

I thought I had what I needed or I wanted to forget bad thing and be naive when it came to my marriage. I didn't know at the time that that was not what I needed- that what I needed was there, and I didn't see it.

I was too busy thinking about life and how to me it was promised- that dreams of marriage and having a family could be like a fairy tale. You get married, then have kids, and live in the house with the white picket fence and things are perfect...

But no that's not it- Life is messy or it can be, and when all the pieces are scattered on the ground, there is someone that helps you pick all of them back up.

 Even through life's messiness and the fact that it isn't a fairy tale- you still have to be the person to take a chance, to be happy. I think we both have been taking chances- chances for each other.

No, I don't want to be promised marriage or a family or the house with a white picket fence- I just want to be promised you- Perfect or not, that is how I will be happy.

P.S. I love you very much

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment