Tuesday, May 21, 2013

a late, but wonderful valentines

February 26, 2013

Today you finally got the gift I sent for Valentine's Day- I'm such a horrible girlfriend for sending it so late. I did; however, get the things you said would be the best gifts, well except warhammer stuff- candy, socks, beef jerkey, and pajama pants.

I also pulled out the creativity that has been hiding in the back of my brain- behind all the nursing knowledge- and made you an awesome card. I was so proud of it when I got done that if you liked anything in your gift, I wanted it to be the card.

Obviously, you liked your gift too, and I think it came at a good time since work has been hard on you lately. It made my heart melt reading your message you sent me about your gift.

"At work a package came and quite frankly your home made cards are the greatest things ever. You really are just a great girlfriend and more. I honestly can not explain how much I love you and what you mean to me. I love you so much. Thank you for a wonderful Valentines."

I am glad that you appreciate the sweet things I do for you, and I definantly appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for me.

We are getting closer and closer to time for you to be home! The anticipation is killing me!

I love you honey bunny- more than I could ever say

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment