Tuesday, April 23, 2013

that is all

January 8, 2013

Today was my orientation for my last semester of nursing school- as I looked at the calendar, I smiled because I know that that is all that is keeping you away from me.

Just four months to go, and I know they will fly by quick and you will finally be here by my side. Just 56 days of school and then I graduate and then my present, the best present, arrives.

Alot of times I have the words to express how much you mean to me, but I know that day I won't- I'll be too emotional to come up with words. I'll feel too much to be able to talk.

I'm sure there will be tears, smiles, hugs, kisses, and laughter.

Its a dream I dream very often, well day dream at least. It is a day that I wish days away to be at now. I love you Todd with all my heart and I always will.

Always, Always

No comments:

Post a Comment